Friday, October 1, 2010

Tamanna More Hot






The top three hot news about Tamanna |

Sexy Tamanna Stills

If you ask me to describe in two words Tamannah, I Would simply say she is a "tantalizing Temptress". She looks gorgeous in Any costume. I remember once AVM Saravanan told here about actress Kajol. When AVM Saravanan saw the costume and Kajol to Be Used in 'Vennilave Vennilave' song for the movie 'Minsara Kanavu', he felt it was skimpy and it Would look vulgar. When he saw the song but after picturisation with the Same costume, it did not look vulgar Rather it was very beautiful.

He credits the ability to not only Kajol for her superb dance movements but Also for her cute face expressions in the song Which suppressed the vulgarity of the costume. Similarly, as if with skimpy costumes Tamannah Appears Revealing re navel and Thighs with law or clothes in song sequences, she looks beautiful not only vulgar. Her perfect physique and cute expressions suppresses vulgarity. Now, let's see 3 roaming in the hot gossips about this must Kollywood actress happening!


Sweet Sixteen When Tamannah had only debuted in 'Kedi'. Her first two Tamil films 'Kedi' & 'Vyapari' Were unsuccessful at the box office. Then director Balaji Shakthivel re Brought under the limelight through 'Kalloori'. From thereon, she started the reigning Kollywood. Leg she has branded as the "Lucky Actress' in Kollywood and re rémunération sky rocketed to 80 Lakhs - 1 Crore per film. Her recent release 'Paiyaa "moderate consumption hit record (Because of superb songs), Sura was ready to hit the screen on April 1923. Besides, she has three more Tamil films and two Telugu films in re kitty. Recently a leading Tamil biweekly (JV) That revealed the secret of re-bagging more number of films one after the Other is re Because of 'Ready for Anything' strategy.

...............................................................................................................................................

Tamanna Pictures, Tamanna Stills, Tamanna photos, Tamanna Gallery, Mix Tamanna Collection, Tamanna Photo Gallery in Tollywood, Tamanna Photos and Wallpapers.

......................................................................................................................................................

Asin Loves Dhoni


Now is the recent rumor That she is in love with Dhoni. This rumor started around pivot tion Because of Dhoni's recent visit to re apartment. When asked to Asin About this, she said, "I do not want to answer this question. They are trying to blemish our friendship. Dhoni and I have ACTED in a movie.

Our friendship began there. Now They Are blemish this friendship. With Regard to parties, I do not go for parties very much. I like to party with friends in the house. I do not drink. I do not smoke. Hencse there is no Necessity for me to go to clubs for parties.

But I Will Participate in the parties hosted by my friends or parties related cinema. Many are asking me whether I have come back to Tamil cinema Because I have no offerings in Hindi. I Have Never Said That I Am Leaving Tamil cinema. That in case where is the point of return to Tamil cinema? I Have Mentioned That I will act in Tamil cinema, if I get a good roll. I am not a Proprietor for a Particular Language.

I Belong to all languages. After the hit Tamil movie Ghajini, I got a lot of sacrifices. But I refused Them Because The Story and roll was not good. I had ACTED in selected films like Pokkiri and Dasavatharam.


Asin recently secured re own apartment in Mumbai. Her father, who was staying with bone re till three months back, HAS reportedly gone back to Kerala after the father-daughter duo Developed "differences" Among Them elves. Dhoni is said to Have visited Asin's Lokhandwala residence on the eve of the first semi-final between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore and reportedly there for a few hours Stated Till the End of the match.

Asin befriended Dhoni When She starred in a couple of advertisements alongwith MSD. The Friendship HAS since grown into a big way, Rumours say. The news of Dhoni's visit drew a huge crowd of onlookers in front of the entrance to the apartment where clause Asin Lived. Dhoni, however, the theme gift slip by slip ping 'through the entrance at the backside, it is learnt.Well, MSD Seems to email the event must cricket star on and off the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment