Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hot Hot Katrina Kaif Photos






Katrina to be the "sexiest woman in the world"

Gorgeous Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has an extra reason to smile. A British men's magazine that conducted an online poll in India has rated Katrina to be the "sexiest woman in the world.

Born in London, Katrina's career is at an all time high right now. Not only was it marked as "sexiest woman, but she also has a number of successful films under her belt. The actress has credit to his million fans who have their own time and voted for her.

The Anglo-over has not only defeated Bollywood actresses as Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Bipasha Basu but also Hollywood beauties Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson, singers Rihanna, Madonna and many other sexy women around the world listed in the poll.

Katrina's boyfriend and Bollywood's spoiled brat, Salman Khan, has been evaluated on the sexiest man in the world. It would be really interesting to their sexy chemistry in the upcoming film Yuvaraj Subash Ghai's clock.

sizzling Katrina Kaif number 'Sexy Lady' in 'Race' and now an impending item song in the sporty film "Blue" gave her a sensuous image, but she is surprisingly good with.

Katrina Kaif says she is not hot!

"I want the image of the girl next door to take. I do not want the hot image. Even in 'Sexy Lady' I'm fully clothed. I'm still a girl next door. It's not the conventional kind of sexy song "Katrina told us.

'Race', where she struck the sensuous sweepstakes against Bipasha Basu and Sameera Reddy has Katrina pulling everything to erase the homely image.

But she says: "I think not. Everything in 'Race' looks larger than life, exaggerated, urgent and exaggerated. The actors are thus equipped. I have not done any such thing. Everyone talks about it. I think it is a good signs.

Katrina Kaif is reluctant to accept that they are the most expensive item song ever to do in 'Blue'.

"I do not know how expensive it is, but I make a special appearance in 'Blue' and the song-dance is a part of. Yes, I am a part of the film in a unique way. Akshay Kumar me.

"Regarding the cost, today so many numbers are thrown in the face of the public. I do not think it's good for the players to discuss the financial aspects of a movie," said the actress who gave hits like 'Namastey London' and 'Welcome' last year.

Then ask her about the status of her relationship with Salman Khan and she clams up. "I want to keep personal."

Is it correct to assume that they are still with Salman?

"You can assume what you want. You can assume I'm an alien from outer space, if you will. I am now a very happy place.

"Though rumors of us actresses fighting for space in 'Race' is far from the mark. I have my own place in Race." My confidence level has grown recently, and yes, it is partly due to the hits I've had. "

After a series of films where her voice was dubbed Katrina Kaif finally used her own voice in 'Namastey London'. And now she says she has the nickname of 'Race'.

"I have worked very hard on my defense. May I speak in Hindi in my daily round."

After being with Salman who patented the name Prem in a series of films, Katrina seems stuck with another Prem, Ranbir Kapoor, who is her co-star in Rajkumar Santoshi's 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani'.

"I think they deserve to remain in the stabbing," she replied tongue-in-cheek. "I love the script, my character and Ranbir's role. He is so into his work. I am always available. To me it is no longer a hobby."
************************************************************************************************
Katrina Kaif Hot Pics, Katrina Kaif Spicy Pictures, Katrina Kaif New Hot Photos, Katrina Kaif Stills, Katrina Kaif Latest News, Katrina Kaif Bedroom Hot Pictures, Katrina Kaif Un Dress Pictures, Busty Actress Katrina Kaif Photos, Katrina Kaif Latest Hot Photos, Katrina Kaif Desi Glamour Pics, Katrina Kaif Thighs, Katrina Kaif Naked Photos, Katrina Kaif Visible Nipples, Katrina Kaif Hot Boobs, Katrina Kaif Hot Kiss, Katrina Kaif Hot Stills, Katrina Kaif Milky Boobs, Katrina Kaif Bikini Pics, Katrina Kaif Bikini Hot Stills, Katrina Kaif Hot Bikini Photos, Katrina Kaif Hot Bikini Wallpapers.
************************************************************************************************
How To Get 6 Pack Body

Ok ladies and gentlemen, in the summer is around the corner, so it's time everyone knows that the start-shirts, is deposited over the region. Whether you want your Six Pack for themselves or just for the ladies, it is very important that you learn more than just ab routines to get rid of that stubborn body fat.

Unfortunately, people can choose where on your body that you want to take some fat, so we talk about the need to reduce your overall body fat. When most people think that reducing fat as they think immediately hop on the treadmill, despite the trainer or other cardio equipment, and run into the ground. Cardio is certainly an important element in the process needed to get ABS, but the most important part of your game plan to start in the kitchen. Now I have to tell starving myself - I most likely will start to eat more meals throughout the day!

When I say that's about 5-6 meals a day instead of the traditional 3 to 4 There are many reasons but the main reason is that your body slips into starvation mode after receiving no food for 2-3 hours. Once your body hits starvation mode your energy level will decrease and slow your metabolism right. That's not what we want when we want to quickly get a six pack for summer.

Allow you to quickly get abs you need to learn more

- The perfect ab exercise / weight ratio between educational

- More information about foods to boost your metabolism

- Eat 5-6 meals a day of religious

- Learn Ab routines in all areas of your belly hit

No comments:

Post a Comment